- This wholesale dancewear website is intended for Approved Trade Buyers Only, such as Dance Schools, Dance Teachers, Production Organisers and Retail Buyers.
- We have protected our wholesale prices for your benefit, to ensure your customers do not have access to them. Please do not allow anyone else to use your login details.
- You need to be approved for access to our wholesale dancewear website before you can see our wholesale prices. Simply contact us at Daisy@Dancing-Daisy.co.uk or use our contact us form to apply, we will do the rest.
- Our wholesale prices are up to 25% less than our retail prices on Dancing Daisy products and 10% off any other available branded products.
- The discount we give to dance schools and re-sellers is intended to allow you to add on your mark up and make some profit from the dancewear you sell on to your students or customers. It is NOT intended to be used as a way of giving your students 'at cost' low priced uniform. This is not fair on our other wholesale customers and may result in your access being removed.
- Our images and logo are subject to copyright and must not be used without our written permission. We do not allow our images to be used on ebay or Amazon.
Sale for Sizing
- By completing your order you are automatically confirming that you are buying from us as a business and not as a consumer and agreeing to our terms and conditions, please read them carefully.
- We have no minimum order spend.
- Items in your basket are still available for sale until you complete your order and make your payment.
- Your order is subject to our acceptance and stock availability and we may dispatch your items separately.
- Order in plenty of time, especially if you are ordering for a dance show or competition, we cannot be held responsible for late delivery.
- Check your details carefully, we cannot be held responsible if you have not given us your correct address or email. This is especially important when using Paypal Express checkout, where your details are automatically filled in for you by Paypal. If you have not updated a new address in Paypal it will give us your old address to send your order to.
- Availability. Our aim is to keep our stock system as up to date as possible, however on occasion a product may go out of stock in between you putting it in your basket and completing your order. In these circumstances, if we are unable to complete your order we will contact you to let you know and issue a refund for the out of stock item.
- Please note, customers from outside the EU may be subject to customs import charges and tax. Please check with your authorities before placing your order to avoid any unexpected charges. Customs charges are payable by the customer and are not the responsibility of Dancing Daisy Ltd.
- In the event of a price change with our suppliers, we may find it necessary to adjust our pricing accordingly without notice.
- Sale for sizing must be requested at the time of ordering and only one item per size can be offered per product. Sizing samples can be ordered online and no re-stocking fee will apply if these terms are adhered to. Returns info below also applies to Sale for sizing items.
- We accept payments by credit and debit card via Sagepay and Paypal.
- Payments by credit & debit card are subject to verification checks and authorisation by your card issuer. If your card issuer refuses payment authorisation, we are unable to complete your order and send you your items. You will need to discuss this with your bank.
Discounts & Promotions
- Dancing Daisy Ltd reserve the right to withdraw or change any offer, discount or promotion at any time without notice and with immediate effect.
- All sale or clearance items are subject to stock.
- Clearance or sale prices may only apply to selected sizes or colours, they may not necessarily apply to a complete range, style or size range unless otherwise stated.
- Clearance items may not be further reduced by using a discount code of any sort, including dance teachers discount and Bulk Buyers Discount.
- VIP Bulk Buyer Discount – Get an extra 5% off your order when you spend over £1,000 before VAT and shipping, on a single order. Or get an extra 10% off your order when you spend over £3,000 before VAT and shipping, on a single order. This discount will automatically apply when you reach the appropriate spend level on your order. All products need to be placed on the SAME order at the same time to apply for the extra 5% or 10% discount. Does not apply to multiple orders.
- Dancing Daisy Ltd does not guarantee any delivery times and does not accept any liability for late delivery. Postage refunds will not be given in this instance.
- All stated delivery times are approximate and do not account for factors such as weather, bank holidays etc.
- Shipping rates are at cost and by weight, should your order cost more to ship than you have been charged, we reserve the right to request payment for the higher amount before shipping. This would normally only apply to overseas customers.
- Customers from outside the EU may be subject to customs import charges and tax. Please check with your authorities before placing your order to avoid any unexpected charges. Customs charges are payable by the customer and are not the responsibility of Dancing Daisy Ltd.
- Free UK 1st Class delivery applies to UK orders over £75 excluding VAT and delivery charge. This will be applied automatically at checkout when your order value sub-total reaches over £75. Free UK Mainland Next Working Day delivery applies to UK mainland orders over £150 before VAT and will be applied automatically at checkout.
- Orders completed and paid for by 2pm weekdays will be dispatched the same day. Orders completed after 2pm on a Friday and over the weekend, will be dispatched on the next working day.
- UK Mainland Next Day Delivery option is only available to UK Mainland postcodes and does not apply to Scottish Highlands & Islands, Northern Ireland or any other offshore destinations such as Isle of Wight.
- Next Day delivery is a working day delivery only and does not apply to Saturday deliveries. If you order on a Friday with Next Day delivery option, your order will be delivered on the next available working day ie Monday.
- Please ensure you choose your correct postal location to avoid delays.
- Our Next day couriers require a mobile phone number to enable you to track your parcel delivery. We are unable to send by this option without your mobile number.
- Shortages/incorrect orders must be notified within 3 days of receiving your order. After this time we do not accept responsibility for replacing these items.
- Orders not received. Please notify us of orders not received within 20 days of dispatch for UK orders or within 30 days of dispatch for overseas customers. After this time we are unable to help.
- Please Note – Royal mail does not consider a package lost until after 14 working days has elapsed.
Local Click & Collect
- This service is for our local customers or anyone who is able to collect from us in Ferndown, Dorset, BH21 7RP.
- Collection is by appointment only, please email or phone us before setting off to ensure your order is ready to be collected.
- Please allow at least 2 hours between placing your order and getting in touch to confirm it is ready to be collected, to allow our staff time to pick and pack your order ready for you.
- Collections can be made from our offices Monday to Friday between 10am – 12 noon and 1pm – 3.45pm. By appointment only.
- Print your order confirmation and bring it with you. See our contact us page for our address and phone number.
- Click & Collect orders must be paid for online when you place your order and must be collected within 7 days.
- Our warehouse staff pick and pack click & collect orders between 9am and 2pm Monday to Friday, (we are closed at the weekends). Orders placed after 2pm will not be available to collect until the next working day. Check before you leave home that your order is ready.
- We are happy for you to try on any dance shoes when you pick up your order, but we do not have facilities available to try on any other dancewear.
- We will only accept items for return that are still in brand new, re-saleable condition with all labels & original packaging intact. Shoe boxes undamaged and unmarked.
- Items being returned must be sent back to us within 30 days of delivery date. We reserve the right to refuse any returns received more than 30 days after delivery date.
- All returned items must be sent postage paid. Return postage is the buyers responsibility in all circumstances unless faulty. We recommend a signed for service such as Royal Mail signed for to ensure the safe arrival of your returned item. At the very least obtain a Royal Mail proof of posting, so you can claim from Royal mail should your item go astray.
- We do not accept liability for returned items missing in the postal system.
- Please complete our returns form downloadable HERE and enclose with your returned item. This returns form must accompany your return item to ensure we have all the details we need to complete your refund.
- Return to – Dancing Daisy Ltd, 25-27, Whittle Road, Ferndown Industrial Estate, Wimborne, Dorset, BH21 7RP.
- All Tights and underwear are classed as hygienic products and cannot be returned if packaging has been unsealed. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Promotional/Sale or clearance items are non-returnable unless faulty. You may however exchange to a different size if it is available in the same promotion.
- Please allow up to 14 days for your return refund to be processed.
- Refund will be for item amount only and we reserve the right to charge a re-stocking fee of £1 per item.
- Faulty items – Please notify us immediately in the unlikely event that you have received a faulty item, we will rectify the problem as quickly and painlessly as we possibly can.
- Please try on items carefully to check fit before returning them. We are unable to accept any item for return if it is marked or damaged in any way, making it un-saleable.
- If you return all or part of an order that was subject to free postage, extra discounts or special offers, and your new total is below the discount/offer threshold, we reserve the right to issue your refund minus the discount/free postage/offer that you would nolonger be entitled to.
- If you return an item that needs re-packaging due to torn, defaced or incomplete packaging/box, we reserve the right to charge you a £1 per item re-packaging fee, which will be deducted from your refund amount.
- Sale for Sizing returns. If you do not request sale for sizing when you place your order, or you buy more than one item per size per product, we reserve the right to charge you £1 per item re-stocking fee.
Return for Exchange
- The quickest and easiest way to do this is to re-order the new size required and then return the unwanted item to us within 30 days for refund.
- Alternatively you can return items to us for exchange to a different size/colour within 30 days. We will send your exchanged item to you Free of Charge by 2nd class post.
- Please complete our returns form (see above) and enclose with your returned item. This returns form must accompany your return item to ensure we have all the details to dispatch your new item to you.
- We are not able to exchange your item for a completely different item, you would need to place a new order in these circumstances.
- Exchange items can take up to 14 days to process, but we will do our utmost to get them to you quicker.
- NOTE – No refunds or exchanges will be made after 30 days from your delivery date.
- Return to – Dancing Daisy Ltd, 25-27, Whittle Road, Ferndown Industrial Estate, Wimborne, Dorset, BH21 7RP.